2019 Dixie Chopper Eagle HP - 3566KW
Call for Price
Stock Image: 3566KW Model Shown
The new Eagle HP provides the ultimate mowing experience with unmatched combination of speed, power, performance, advanced operator controls, and comfort.
• Springer Forks – Standard on all Eagle HP models to help absorb bumps and imperfections in the turf creating a smoother ride for the operator.
• Pure Power – Equipped with the industry preferred Kawasaki® FX or Kohler® EFI engines up to 35 horsepower for trusted performance and reliability.
• Deep Deck – Offered in three cutting widths (60", 66", and 72"), the Eagle HP's deck features a deep 7 gauge shell to handle more volume when tackling through tough grass.
• Smooth AND Fast – The Parker® HTG series transmissions deliver super smooth steering up to 14 miles per hour in a reliable and efficient drivetrain.
• Ultimate Comfort – High-back bolstered design with padded armrests, recline, lumbar, and ISO mounted platform provides the best riding experience.
• InCommand™ Console – Full control at your fingertips. Features a keyless ignition, blade and job timer, tachometer, fuel gauge, and SoftStart clutch engagement.
- Springer Forks – Help absorb rough terrain and provide smoother ride
- OCDC – Foot-operated to keep your hands on the steering levers
- Parker® HTG – Efficient Transmissions with 1,000 hour oil change intervals
- Suspension Seat – High back, padded armrests, and ISO mounted platform
- Decks – Deep 7 gauge shell to tackle deep grass with ease
- 5 Year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty*: *up to 1,500 hour limited warranty
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki® FX
- Horsepower: 35
- Displacement: 999cc
- Air-cleaner: 4 stage
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Starter: Electric
- Engine warranty: 3 Year
- Dual hydrostatic: Parker® HTG (16cc)
- Ground speed: 14 mph
- Parking brake: Integrated in transaxle
- Towing capacity: 1000 lbs
- Deck size: 66 in.
- Acres/hour: 7.4
- Cutting height: 1 in. - 5 in.
- OCDC (operator controlled discharge chute): Foot-operated (standard)
- Deck height adjustments: Manual lift, 1/4" increments
- Electric lift: Optional
- Deck engagement: Warner® 250 ft-lbs with SoftStart
- Construction: 7 ga formed & welded
- Blades: (3) - 2.5" 22.5"
- Blade tip speed (approximate): 18,500 fpm
- Spindles: 1" effective diameter machined shaft
- Spindle housings: Peer® Turf Xtreme™ ductile iron (sealed)
- Anti-scalp rollers: 4
- Pulleys: Vented split 3/8" steel deep groove
- Battery: 12 Volt, 350cca
- Digital display: InCommand™ Console - Tachometer, hour meter, blade timer, fuel gauge, and ignition
- Fuel capacity: 10 gallons
- Rear tires: 25 x 12-12 GrassMaster
- Front tires: 15 x 6-8
- Frame: Welded C-channel, 7 ga formed
- Floor-pan: Removable, steel
- Seat: High-back, full suspension, lumbar, recline, padded armrest, and isolated platform
- Springer Forks: Standard
- Overall height (rollbar down): 52.7 in.
- Overall height (rollbar up): 77.7 in.
- Overall width (chute down): 83.2 in.
- Overall width (chute up): 72.5 in.
- Overall length (rollbar down): 90.9 in.
- Overall length (rollbar up): 87.1 in.
- Weight: 1409 lb.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 35 hp
- Engine Type
- Parker® HTG (16cc)
- Wheel Size
- Rear: 25 x 12-12 GrassMaster; Front: 15 x 6-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 10 gal.
- Deck Size
- 66 in.
- Discharge Type