2018 Bad Boy Outlaw Extreme Vanguard® 36HP 6100
Call for Price
Classic American performance from a classic rock solid mower
The Outlaw Class of zero turn mowers features the Outlaw Extreme and Outlaw, and both were built blades up from professional users and owners input and wish lists. And even though we’ve improved it year after year, at its core is the heart of every Bad Boy Mower that came before it.
With powerful engine options, coupled with a choice of Hydro-Gear® drive systems, it’s a virtually indestructible mower at just the right mix of power for professionals — and priced for homeowners. It’s rock-solid build construction packed with more power for a better price — and that’s classic Bad Boy.
- Cutting Width: 6100 - 61"
- Cutting Height: 1.5" – 5" with Deck Height Control System
- Blades: 6100 - 1/4" x 2 1/2" x 21", High Lift, Heat Treated
- Lift and Height Adjustment: Foot-Assist Manual Deck Lift
- Blade Belt: Single V-Belt Spring Tension
- Anti-Scalp Rollers: 6 Total (4 Front, 2 Rear)
- Deck Flotation: Floats On Four 1/4" Deck Hangers
- Deck Thickness: 1/4" Thick Solid Steel
- Gross Horsepower/cc: 993cc Air-Cooled Vanguard
- Cylinders: V-Twin
- Displacement: 993 cc
- Maximum Torque: 59 ft. lbs. @ 2,600 RPM
- Fuel Requirement: Unleaded Gasoline (87 Octane or higher)
- Fuel Capacity: 13.8 Gallons
- Fuel Filter: Replaceable Automotive Type
- Cooling System: Air-Cooled
- Ignition: Electronic
- Starter: 12 Volt
- Charging System: 20 Amp
- Transmission: Industrial Grade Dual Integrated Hydrostatic Transaxle
- Pump Drive: Integrated Axial Piston Pump & Motor w/Planetary Gear Reduction
- Wheel Drive: Hydro-Gear Integrated 5400 Series Transaxle
- Hydrostatic System Oil: 20W50 Motor Oil
- Hydraulic Filter: Internal, Replaceable, 1 Per Axle
- Pumps (2): Hydro-Gear 16cc Pump
- Hydraulic Coolers (2): 9" 3,600RPM Cooling Fan; One per unit
- Weight: 6100 - 1,230 lbs.
- Overall Height: 48"
- Overall Width Chute Up/Chute Down: 6100 - 64 1/2"/74"
- Overall Length: 86"
- Tire to Tire Width: 6100 - 56"
- Tires - Front: 13 x 6.5 – 6 Smooth Tread
- Tires - Rear: 24 x 12 - 12 Turf Tread
- Steering: Dual Lever Steering, Independent Control
- Turning Radius: Zero Turn - Zero Degrees, Turns Within Unit Length
- Ground Speed (forward): Up To 13 mph
- Parking Brake: Internal Wet Disk
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 36 hp
- Engine Type
- Industrial Grade Dual Integrated Hydrostatic Transaxle
- Wheel Size
- Front: 13 x 6.5 – 6 Smooth Tread; Rear: 24 x 12 - 12 Turf Tread
- Fuel Capacity
- 13.8 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type