2017 Jacobsen ZT400™ Series 2454KW
Cutters Outdoor Power Equipment
ZT400™ Series 2454KW
Dependable Performance. Professional Results.
- High Horsepower – Features fuel efficient engines from Briggs & Stratton® and Kawasaki® to power you through up to 4.3 acres per hour.
- Cutting System – Offered in three cutting widths (48-, 54- and 60-inch), decks easily tackle large volumes of grass and provide a more attractive after-cut appearance.
- Proven Drivetrain – Parker® HTE transmissions provide smooth, reliable steering and are up to 15% more fuel efficient than the competition.
- InCommand™ Console – new InCommand control console features keyless, password protected ignition and a SoftStart clutch for smooth clutch engagement.
- Robust Deck Spindle – The Turf Xtreme™ spindles are maintenance free and provide longer bearing life with Contamination Exclusion Technology. The high-strength ductile iron is 60% stronger than aluminum housings.
- PerfectTension™ - New innovative PerfectTension deck drive system maintains optimal belt tension for reduced maintenance and up to three times increased belt life expectancy.
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki® FS
- Horsepower: 24 hp
- Displacement: 726cc
- Air-cleaner: 2 stage
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Starter: Electric
- Engine warranty: 3 Year
- Dual hydrostatic: Parker® HTE
- Ground speed: 9 mph
- Parking brake: Integrated in transaxle
- Towing capacity: 200 lb.
- Deck size: 54 in.
- Acres/hour: 3.9
- Cutting height: 1 in - 5 in
- OCDC (operator controlled discharge chute): Foot-operated (optional)
- Deck height adjustments: Manual lift, 1/4 in increments
- Electric lift: Optional
- Deck engagement: Ogura® 150 ft-lbs
- Construction: 7 ga formed & welded
- Blades: (3) - 2.5 in x 19 in
- Blade tip speed (approximate): 18,257 fpm
- Spindles: 1 in effective diameter machined shaft
- Spindle housings: Peer® Turf Xtreme™ ductile iron (sealed)
- Anti-scalp rollers: 4
- Pulleys: 7 ga steel deep groove
- Battery: 12 Volt, 300cca
- Digital display: InCommand™ Console - Tachometer, hour meter, fuel gauge, engine warnings, ignition
- Fuel capacity: 6.8
- Rear tires: 23 x 10.5-12 GrassMaster
- Front tires: 13 x 6.5-6
- Frame: Welded C-channel, 7 ga formed
- Floor-pan: Removable, steel
- Seat: Deluxe (non-suspension) adjustable seat w/ armrest, suspension springs
- Springer Forks: Optional accessory
- Overall height (rollbar down): 50 in.
- Overall height (rollbar up): 71 in.
- Overall width (chute down): 69.6 in.
- Overall width (chute up): 55.4 in.
- Overall length (rollbar down): 85.8 in.
- Overall length (rollbar up): 81.3 in.
- Weight: 1114 lb.
NOTES:*Acres/hour at top speed and 80% efficient Engine horsepower is provided by engine manufacturer. Actual operating power output may vary due to conditions of specific use. Specifications, while correct at time of printing, may change without notice
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 24 hp
- Engine Type
- Dual hydrostatic Parker® HTE
- Wheel Size
- Rear: 23 x 10.5-12; Front: 13 x 6.5-6
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.8 gal.
- Deck Size
- 54 in.
- Discharge Type