2017 Dixie Chopper Silver Eagle - 2550KW
Call for Price
2760KW Model Shown
The Most Tried and True Zero-Turn In the Industry.
The Silver Eagle was originally conceived as a residential mower, yet proved to withstand rigorous commercial use. Today, the Silver Eagle continues to deliver the same value and performance since its debut over 10 years ago.
• High Horsepower – Choose from a Kawasaki® FX engine up to 27 horsepower or a fuel efficient 27 horsepower Kohler® EFI engine to power you through tough jobs.
• Tried and True Deck – The Elite X Deck design is a staple piece to Dixie Chopper's reputation of cutting all grass types cleanly in any situation.
• Mulching Effect – Add a Twist blade to the existing X-Blade to boost mulching performance.
• Proven Drivetrain – Hydro-Gear® pumps and Parker® wheel motors provide a smooth and reliable drive.
• Unique Deck Spindle Package – Our standard commercial spindle with a cooling fan added to reduce the operating temperature of the belt and spindle, and keep the top of the deck clean from debris.
- Springer Forks - Absorbs bumps for smoother ride - standard on 60" models
- OCDC - Open and lose the discharge chute on command.
- Pumps & Wheel Motors - Stronger transmissions for extended system life.
- Spindle Fans – Cleans the top of the deck and keeps spindles and belts cool.
- 50" and 60" Elite X Deck - Cuts all grass types cleanly in any situation.
- 5 Year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty*: *up to 600 hour limited warranty
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki® FX
- Horsepower: 25
- Displacement: 852cc
- Air-cleaner: 2 stage
- Cooling: Air cooled
- Starter: Electric
- Engine warranty: 3 Year
- Pumps: Hydro-Gear® 12cc
- Wheel motors: Parker® DG240
- Ground speed: 11 mph
- Parking brake: Automotive Style
- Towing capacity: 500 lbs
- Deck size: 50"
- Acres/hour: 4
- Cutting height: 1.5" - 4.5"
- OCDC (operator controlled discharge chute): Standard
- Deck height adjustments: Manual lift, 1/4" increments
- Electric lift: Optional
- Deck engagement: Ogura® 250 ft-lbs
- Construction: 10 ga formed & welded
- Top plate: 7 ga bolted (not welded)
- Blades: 3 - 17" x 2.5"
- Blade tip speed (approximate): 17,875 fpm
- Spindles: 1.25" effective diameter machined shaft
- Spindle housings: Serviceable cast iron
- Spindle cooling fans: 1
- Anti-scalp rollers: 4
- Pulleys: Vented split 3/16" steel deep groove
- Battery: 12 Volt, 300cca
- Digital display: Tachometer & hour meter
- Fuel capacity: 8 gallons
- Rear tires: 24 x 12-12 Grass Master
- Front tires: 13 x 6.5-6
- Frame: Welded 2" x 2" tube, 7 ga formed
- Fenders: Stainless steel
- Floor-pan: Flip-up, steel
- Seat: 24" high-back adjustable padded seat w/ armrest, suspension springs
- Springer Forks: Optional
- Overall height: 50"
- Overall height (rollbar up): 76"
- Overall width: 55"
- Overall length: 74"
- Overall length (rollbar down): 94"
- Weight: 1104 lbs
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- Hydro-Gear® 12cc
- Wheel Size
- Rear: 24 x 12-12; Front: 13 x 6.5-6
- Fuel Capacity
- 8 gal.
- Deck Size
- 50 in.
- Discharge Type