To Marry our Customers...
Well, kinda (see below)
- To propose to you (through advertising of course)
- To explain to you why you need to say yes to the dress (or piece of equipment)
- To kiss you after you say “I do” (or just shake your hand and thank you!)
- To stick by you through thick & thin (help you if you have any questions or problems. We won’t divorce you after the sell!)
- Remind you regularly how much we love you by doing the little things (we follow up with you after your purchase, make you a cup of fresh coffee and play you a sweet song at your next visit.
Don’t marry a scumbag!